Installing a JCS 1200 DC Terminal Cover
Figure 1 shows how to remove and install a DC terminal cover.
Figure 1: Removing and Installing a JCS 1200 DC Terminal Cover
To install a DC terminal cover on a JCS 1200 DC platform (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Make sure power has been disconnected from the JCS 1200 platform.
- Turn off the power source.
Note: After you disconnect the JCS 1200 platform from power, wait at least 5 seconds before you connect the JCS 1200 platform to power again.
- Orient the terminal cover so that the terminal cover fits over the DC power terminals and the screw holes on the terminal cover are aligned with the screw holes on the DC power box.
- Install two Phillips-head screws to attach the terminal cover to the power box.