Installing the JCS 1200 Bezel Filter
To install a bezel filter:
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Lay the
bezel on a flat work surface and orient it so that the bottom of the
bezel is closest to you and the light path holes are to the right.
The large rectangles in the filter frame should be closest to you.
Figure 1: Cutouts on the JCS 1200 Bezel Filter
- Lay the new filter on a clean flat surface and orient it so that the cutouts for the light path extension assemblies are to the right and the large cutout at the bottom of the filter is closest to you.
- Orient the filter frame to the filter and place the filter frame on top of the filter; then pick up the filter assembly and install it into the bezel.
- Secure the air filter assembly by pulling out and
rotating the air filter assembly locks until they engage the air filter
Figure 2: Securing the Air Filter Assembly
- Install the bezel on the JCS 1200 platform (see Installing a JCS 1200 Bezel).