Installing the MX2020 Craft Interface
To install the craft interface (see Figure 1):
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist, and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Grasp the craft interface with one hand, and hold the bottom edge of the craft interface with the other hand to support its weight.
- Orient the ribbon cable so that it plugs into the connector socket. The connector is keyed and can be inserted only one way.
- Align the bottom of the craft interface with the sheet metal above the card cage, and press it into place.
- Tighten the screws on the left and right corners of the craft interface faceplate by using the Torx (T10) screwdriver.
- Reattach any external devices connected to the craft interface.