Installing the MX2010 Standard Cable Manager
To install the standard cable manager (see Figure 1):
The MX2010 comes equipped with a standard lower cable manager. The extended lower cable manager can be ordered from Juniper Networks.
- Attach an electrostatic discharge (ESD) grounding strap to your bare wrist, and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Position the lower cable manager on the studs on the lower front of the chassis, just below the MPCs.
- Insert the screws into the corners in the lower cable manager onto the studs on the chassis.
- Using a Phillips (+) screwdriver (number 1 or 2), tighten the mounting screws securely.
- Replace the cable manager cover, and secure it with the two captive screws.