Removing the EMI Panel from QFX5220-128C
Use this procedure to remove the EMI panel from the QFX5220-128C when returning the switch to Juniper Networks or when packing your device for storage.
Before you begin, ensure you have a Phillips (+) number 2 screwdriver.
- Loosen the four captive screws on the two deflectors using the Phillips screwdriver. See Figure 1.
- Use your hand to support a deflector and continue to unscrew until the deflector separates from the EMI panel. Set aside and repeat with the second deflector.
- Loosen the four captive screws on the EMI panel using the Phillips screwdriver.
- Gently pull the EMI panel straight out to detach from the mounting shelf. See Figure 2.
- Loosen the top and bottom rack mount screws using the Phillips screwdriver so that the mounting shelf can easily slide up.
- Slide the mounting bracket up and out to release from the rack mount screws.
- Tighten the four rack mount screws using the Phillips screwdriver.
- Pack the EMI components for storage.