Unpack an ACX710 Router
The ACX710 router chassis is a rigid sheet-metal structure that houses the hardware components. An ACX710 router is shipped in a cardboard carton, secured with foam packing material. The carton also contains an accessory box and quick start instructions.
ACX710 routers are maximally protected inside the shipping carton. Do not unpack the router until you are ready to begin installation.
To unpack an ACX710 router:
- Move the shipping carton to a staging area as close to the installation site as possible, where you have enough room to remove the system components.
- Position the carton so that the arrows are pointing up.
- Open the top flaps on the shipping carton.
- Remove the accessory box, and verify the contents against the inventory included in the box.
- Pull out the packing material that is holding the router in place.
- Verify the chassis components that you received.
- Save the shipping carton and packing materials in case you need to move or ship the router later.
Table 1: Inventory of Components Supplied with an ACX710
Chassis with one fan tray
19-in. four-post rack with fasteners
5 m 14 AWG, three-wire DC power cord
5 m 6 AWG grounding cable
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Documentation roadmap card