Installing and Connecting an ACX4000 Router Overview
To install and connect an ACX4000 router:
- Review all safety guidelines and warnings for the router. See General Safety Guidelines and Warnings.
- Prepare the installation site for the router. See Site Preparation Checklist for ACX4000 Routers.
- Unpack the router and verify the parts received. See Unpacking an ACX4000 Router.
- Install the router in a rack. See Installing the ACX4000 Router in the Rack.
- Ground the router. See Connecting the ACX4000 Router to Earth Ground.
- Connect the router to external devices. See:
- Connect power to the router:
- Perform initial configuration of the router by following instructions in Initially Configuring the ACX4000 Router