Adding the AX411 Access Point Interfaces to a Security Zone
The ge-0/0/0 interface of the SRX Series Services Gateway is in the Trust security zone by default. For all other interfaces, use one of the following two procedures to add the interface to which the AX411 Access Points are connected to a security zone. The examples in these procedures demonstrate adding the interfaces to the Trust security zone.
With the Command-Line Interface
- If you have not already done so, establish a console connection with the SRX Series Services Gateway as described in the hardware guide for the services gateway, and log into the CLI.
- Enter configuration mode:
- Configure the security zone for each
interface to which an access point is connected:
- Commit your changes:
With the J-Web Interface
- If you have not already done so, start the J-Web interface by browsing to the IP address or hostname of the SRX Series device.
- Choose Configure > Security > Zones.
- In the Security Zone list, click the name of zone to which you are adding the access point interfaces, for example, the Trust zone.
- Scroll down to the Interfaces Configuration area.
- In the Interfaces out of the zone list, click each access point interface and then click the left-pointing arrow to move it into the selected zone.
- Click OK.
- At the bottom of the Configure pane, click Apply.