Configuring the SRX 210 Services Gateway Mini-Physical Interface Modules
To enable the Mini-Physical Interface Modules (Mini-PIMs) installed on your SRX 210 services gateway to work properly, you must configure their properties. You can perform the same configuration tasks using the J-Web or CLI configuration editor. In addition, you can configure a wider variety of options that are encountered less frequently. The Interfaces Quick Configuration page, shown in Figure 1, allows you to configure the network interfaces for the services gateway.
Figure 1: Interfaces Quick Configuration Page
To configure Mini-PIMs with J-Web Quick Configuration:
- In the J-Web user interface, select Configuration>Quick Configuration >Interfaces.
A list of the network interfaces present on the services gateway is displayed, as shown in Figure 1. The third column indicates whether the interface has been configured.
Note: Channelized T1 and E1 interfaces are not displayed in the list of interfaces on the J-Web Quick Configuration Interfaces page. However, you can configure and view channelized T1/E1 interfaces with the J-Web configuration editor.
- To configure properties for a network interface, select the interface name and proceed with configuration.
- To configure the T1 interface on a T1/E1 Mini-PIM, see SRX 210 Services Gateway T1 Interface Configuration.
- To configure the E1 interface on a T1/E1 Mini-PIM, see SRX 210 Services Gateway E1 Interface Configuration.
- To configure the 1-Port SFP Mini-PIM, see SRX 210 Services Gateway 1-Port SFP Mini-Physical Interface Module Configuration.
- Click Apply to apply the configuration and return to the J-Web Quick Configuration page.