Configuring Basic Settings for the SRX210 Services Gateway with J-Web Quick Configuration
J-Web allows you to configure basic settings.
To configure basic settings with J-Web:
- Connect a management device to the ge-0/0/0 interface.
- Select Configure> System properties and select the required tab if the J-Web initial set up page is not displayed.
- Enter information as described in Table 1.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Click Apply to apply the configuration and remain on the initial configuration set up page.
- Click OK to apply the configuration and return to the initial configuration set up page.
- Click Cancel to cancel your entries and return to the initial configuration set up page.
Note: After initial configuration is complete, the services gateway stops functioning as a DHCP server. If you change the IP address of ge-0/0/0 and have the management device configured to use DHCP, you lose your DHCP lease and your connection to the services gateway through the J-Web interface. To reestablish a connection, either set the IP address on the management device manually or connect ge-0/0/0 to the management network and access the services gateway another way—for example, through the Console port.
Table 1: J-Web Initial Set Up Summary