Configuring Basic Settings for the SRX100 Services Gateway with J-Web Quick Configuration
J-Web Quick Configuration allows you to configure basic settings. Figure 1 shows the Quick Configuration page for basic setup.
Figure 1: Quick Configuration Set Up Page
To configure basic settings with J-Web Quick Configuration:
- Connect a management device to the fe-0/0/0 interface.
- The initial configuration set up page will be displayed.
- Enter information into the initial configuration set up page, as described in Table 1.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Click Apply to apply the configuration and remain on the initial configuration set up page.
- Click OK to apply the configuration and return to the initial configuration set up page.
- Click Cancel to cancel your entries and return to the initial configuration set up page.
Note: After initial configuration is complete, the services gateway stops functioning as a DHCP server. If you change the IP address of the fe-0/0/0 port and have the management device configured to use DHCP, you lose your DHCP lease and your connection to the services gateway through the J-Web interface. To reestablish a connection, either set the IP address on the management device manually or connect the fe-0/0/0 port to the management network and access the services gateway another way—for example, through the console port.
Table 1: Quick Configuration Set Up Summary