Configuring Secure Access to the J-Web Interface for the SRX240 Services Gateway
Navigate to the J-Web Secure Access Quick Configuration page in J-Web interface by selecting Configuration>Quick Configuration>Secure Access. On this page, you can enable Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and HTTP over Secure Sockets Layer (HTTPS) access on interfaces for managing services gateways through the Web interface. You can also install SSL certificates and enable JUNOScript over SSL with the Secure Access page.Reviewer, please provide the valid screenshot for Narfi. The below screenshot is a place-holder.
Figure 1 shows the Secure Access Quick Configuration page.
Figure 1: Secure Access Quick Configuration Page
To configure Web access settings in the J-Web interface:
- Enter information into the Secure Access Quick Configuration page, as described in Table 1.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- To apply the configuration and stay on the Secure Access Quick Configuration page, click Apply.
- To apply the configuration and return to the Secure Access Quick Configuration page, click OK.
- To cancel your entries and return to the Secure Access Quick Configuration page, click Cancel.
- To verify that Web access is enabled correctly,
connect to the services gateway using one of the following methods:
- For HTTP access—In your browser, type http://URL or http://IP address.
- For HTTPS access—In your browser, type https://URL or https://IP address.
- For SSL JUNOScript access—A JUNOScript client such as JUNOScope is required. For information about how to log into JUNOScope, see the JUNOScope Software User Guide.
- Verify the secure Web access configuration.
Table 1: Secure Access Quick Configuration Summary