Configuring Secure Access to the J-Web Interface
You can set up secure access to the J-Web interface.
Navigate to the Secure Access Configuration page by selecting Configure>System Properties>Management Access. On this page, you can enable HTTP and HTTPS access on interfaces for managing the EX—series switch through the J-Web interface. You can also install SSL certificates and enable JUNOScript over SSL with the Secure Access page.
To configure Web access settings in the J-Web interface:
- Enter information into the Secure Access Configuration page, as described in Table 1.
- Click one:
- To apply the configuration and stay on the Secure Access Configuration page, click Apply.
- To apply the configuration and return to the System Properties page, click OK.
- To cancel your entries and return to the System Properties page, click Cancel.
- To verify that Web access is enabled correctly,
connect to the switch using the appropriate method:
- For HTTP access—In your Web browser, type http://URL or http://IP address.
- For HTTPS access—In your Web browser, type https://URL or https://IP address.
- For SSL JUNOScript access— To use this option, you must have a JUNOScript client such as JUNOScope. For information about how to log into JUNOScope, see the JUNOScope Software User Guide.
Table 1: Secure Access Configuration Summary