Upload a Configuration File with the J-Web Interface
To upload a configuration file from your local system:
- Select Maintain > Config Management > Upload.
The main pane displays the File to Upload box.
- Specify the name of the file to upload using one
of the following methods:
- Type the absolute path and filename in the File to Upload box.
- Click Browse to navigate to the file.
- Click Upload and Commit to upload
and commit the configuration.
The switch checks the configuration for the correct syntax before committing it.