Installing a MX2020 Router Using a Pallet Jack Overview
Because of the MX2020 router’s size and weight—1,515 lb (687.19 kg) depending on the configuration—we strongly recommend that you install the router using a pallet jack with pallet jack attachment.
Juniper Networks offers a router transport kit to install the router (see Installing the MX2020 Router Using a Router Transport Kit).
- Verify that the mounting hardware has been installed.
- Remove the router from the shipping crate:
- Gather the tools required to install the router.
- Remove the components.
- Install the MX2020 using the pallet jack attachment.
- Reinstall the components.