Preparing the SRX 210 Services Gateway for Rack-Mount Installation
You can mount an SRX 210 services gateway on a four-post (telco) racks, enclosed cabinets, and open-frame racks. The centre mount racks are not supported.
Before mounting the SRX 210 services gateway in a rack:
- Verify that the site meets the requirements described in Site Preparation Checklist for the SRX 210 Services Gateway.
- Verify that the racks or cabinets meet the specific requirements described in SRX 210 Services Gateway Rack Requirements
- Place the rack or cabinet in its permanent location, allowing adequate clearance for airflow and maintenance, and secure it to the building structure. See SRX 210 Services Gateway Clearance Requirements for Airflow and Hardware Maintenance
- Remove the gateway chassis from the shipping carton. For unpacking instructions, see Unpacking the SRX 210 Services Gateway
- Verify that you have the following parts available in
your rack-mounting kit for the SRX 210 services gateway:
- Rack mounting brackets