Information You Might Need to Supply to JTAC

If you are returning a hardware component to Juniper Networks for repair or replacement, obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from Juniper Networks Technical Assistance Center (JTAC).

When requesting support from JTAC by telephone, be prepared to provide the following information:

Related Documentation