Part 2: Connect Power to an AC-Powered Router
For instructions on connecting DC power, see the installation instructions in the ACX6360 documentation at https://www.juniper.net/documentation/product/en_US/acx6360.
To connect power to an ACX6360 with AC power supplies:
- If the AC power source outlet has a power switch, set it to the OFF (0) position.
- Insert the coupler end of the power cord into the AC power cord inlet on the AC power supply faceplate.
- Push the power cord retainer onto the power cord.
- Insert the power cord plug into the power source outlet.
- If the AC power source outlet has a power switch, set it to the ON (|) position.
- Verify that the AC and the DC LEDs are lit green and on steadily.