Front-and-Rear Mounting the JA2500 Junos Space Appliance Flush to a Rack
This mounting option is used for larger chassis that require additional support when mounted on the rack-mount system.
To mount the JA2500 appliance front and rear flush to a rack, do the following:
- Insert four rack-mount screws on each side of the appliance to secure the front of the chassis to the equipment rack.
- Slide the rear-mount rail brackets into the backs of the front rails on either side of the chassis and align with your rear equipment rack posts, as shown in Figure 1.
- Secure the rear-mount rail brackets to your equipment rack with two rack-mount screws each.
- Insert locking screws on the sides of the rear-mount brackets to secure the front and rear mounting brackets in place.
- Verify that the mounting screws on one side of the rack are aligned with the mounting screws on the opposite side and that the appliance is level.