Front-and-Rear-Mounting the JSA7500 in a 4-Post Sliding Rail Rack
This option is used for the chassis that can easily pulled out from the rack when mounted on the rack-mount system. The JSA7500 appliance is mounted using this option because of the fan door available on the top of the appliance.
The front-to-back rail spacing must be at least 48.3 cm (19-in.) from the outside face of the front rail to the outside face of the back rail.
To mount JSA7500 using this option:
- Insert four rack-mount screws on each side of the appliance to secure the mounting brackets to the sides of the chassis as shown in Figure 1.
- On the slide assembly, press the button on each slide
and pull the glide completely out of the slide as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Slide Assembly1—Glide3—Slide2—Button
- Attach the glide to the sides of the appliance as shown in Figure 1.
- Attach the slide sets to the desired position of front and rear of the rack cabinet as shown in Figure 3.
- Push the slide buttons and slide the appliance all the way into the rack enclosure as shown in Figure 4.
- Secure the front-mount rail brackets to your equipment rack with two rack mount screws each as shown in Figure 5.