Replacing an AC Power Supply on the JSA Appliance
To replace an AC power supply:
- Attach an ESD grounding strap to your bare wrist and connect the strap to one of the ESD points on the chassis.
- Remove the power cord from the power supply.
- Push the tab on the left edge of the power supply to the right.
- Pull the power supply straight out of the chassis using the provided handle. Use one hand to support underneath the supply as you remove it.
- Orient the replacement power supply so that the tab is on the left side.
- Using both hands, slide the replacement power supply straight into the chassis until the power supply is fully seated in the chassis slot. Make sure the tab on the left edge of the power supply clicks into place.
- Attach the power cord to the power supply. If the power supply is correctly installed and functioning normally, the power supply powers up immediately.