Configuring the Juniper ATP Appliance for Mac OS X
When powered up, the Mac Mini performs its boot process and then displays a CLI login prompt. Use the following procedure to configure the Juniper ATP Appliance Mac OS using the CLI command line and Configuration Wizard.
To Configure the Appliance
- At the login prompt, enter the default username admin and the password 1JATP234. Review the displayed EULA and press q to continue.
- When prompted to accept the Juniper ATP Appliance End User License Agreement (EULA), enter yes. Configuration cannot continue until the EULA is accepted.
- When prompted with the query “Do you want to configure
the system using the Configuration Wizard (Yes/ No)?”, enter
- At the prompt, enter a new CLI administrator password. Weak passwords are not accepted. Note that the CLI admin password is maintained separately from the Juniper ATP Appliance Central Manager Web UI interface.
- Respond to the Configuration Wizard questions.