Cabling the CTP2000 Platform Overview
Cabling the CTP platform requires the following main tasks:
- Familiarize yourself with the module ports, and ensure that you have the cables and wires needed to complete each cabling procedure.
- Read and understand all safety warnings. (See CTP Safety Guidelines and Warnings.)
- Connect timing ports.
- Connect grounding wires to the chassis.
- Connect the power cables from the power source to the power supply.
- Connect the interface modules to their appropriate network interface.
For more information about CTP2000 Series cable and pinout specifications, refer Cable and Pinout Specifications.