Removing a CTP Interface Module, Processor Module, or Clock Module
To remove a CTP module:
- Issue the halt command.
- Power off the CTP151 device.
- Wrap and fasten one end of the ESD grounding strap around your wrist and connect the other end to a site ESD point.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen the captive screws located at the upper right and upper left of the module panel.
- Hold the captive screws and gently pull them outward to remove the module. See Figure 13.
- Carefully slide the module out of the chassis.
- Place the module in its antistatic bag, being careful not to touch module components, pins, leads or solder connections.
- Cover the empty chassis slot with a blank filler panel, and tighten the filler panel's captive screws using a Phillips screwdriver. Turn both screws several times before tightening them completely.