Editing the Dashboard
Use this procedure to customize what widgets you see in the dashboard.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
The dashboard is displayed.
- Click the icon in
the top right corner of the page.
The Edit pane appears at the top of the dashboard.
- In the Edit pane, double click the widget you want to
add to the dashboard.
The selected widget is moved to the first available spot that can accommodate its size in the dashboard . Repeat until all desired widgets are moved to the dashboard.
- To remove a widget from the dashboard, click the icon for that widget.
The removed widget appears in the Edit pane.
- To reposition a widget in the dashboard, drag and drop the widget to the desired location.
- To resize a widget, place your mouse over the widget until the icon appears in the lower right corner. Click the icon and drag until the widget is at the desired size and then release.
- When you are finished editing the dashboard, click the icon to close the Edit pane.