Changing Your (Local) User Settings
Use this procedure to change your user settings if you logged in using local user authentication. This procedure does not apply if you logged in using a remote authentication server. If you are unsure whether you logged in using local or remote user authentication, ask your network administrator.
- Click Account>Settings in the top right corner
of the page.
The User Settings page appears.
- Update your First Name and Last Name as needed.
- Update your E-mail address as needed. You must have an email address and the email address must be unique for all users.
- Specify your Language from the drop-down list.
- Specify the Device Name Format preference from
the drop-down list:
System Name - Devices are shown by their system names.
IP Address - Devices are shown by their IP addresses.
Both - Devices are shown by both their system names and their IP addresses.
- Click Save.
The UI allows you to save your changes only if you logged in using local user authentication.