Configure Destination Settings
To configure destination settings from the Paragon Automation graphical user interface (GUI):
- Click Administration > Ingest Settings.
The Ingest Settings page is displayed.
- Click the Destination tab to view the Destination Settings page.
- Click (+) icon to add new destination settings.
- Enter the following information:
Table 1: Configure Destination Settings
Enter a name for the destination setting.
The destination setting name cannot be changed after the settings have been deployed.
Select the destination type.
Options: Email, Disk.
Enter the email address to which the report must be sent.
This text box is displayed when you select Email as the destination type.
Note: Using the email option also saves a copy of the report to disk.
Disk > Maximum Reports
Specify how many versions of the report is stored on the server.
Default value: 5
Older reports are deleted as newer reports are generated and saved.
This text box is displayed when you select Disk as the destination type.
- Click Save to only save the configuration.
Click Save and Deploy to save and deploy configuration.