Modifying Links to Configure Multiple Bypasses (Juniper only)
- To generate multiple bypass tunnels to protect an interface, switch to Modify mode.
- Select Modify > Elements > Links.
- Select the links to be modified and click Modify....
- Click the MPLS/TE tab.
- In the MPLS/TE Parameters section, select “yes” from the FRR A and/or FRR Z selection boxes depending upon which side of the link will be protected. This will enable the corresponding column in the Auto Bypass Parameters section.
- In the Auto Bypass Parameters section, the following fields
can be configured:
Max Num Bypasses: Indicates the maximum number of bypass tunnels for protecting an interface. This statement enables multiple bypasses for link protection.
Bandwidth: Indicates the bandwidth of each of the bypass tunnels created
Subscription: Indicates the percentage of primary tunnel bandwidth that can be protected by each bypass tunnel. For example, setting the subscription factor to 2000 % enables a bypass tunnel of bandwidth 50K to protect a primary tunnel of bandwidth 1M.
Node Protection: Indicates whether the bypass tunnels created will protect a node (if on) or link (if off)