show interfaces interfaceType interfaceSpecifier [ delta ] [ brief ] [ filter ]
Command introduced before JUNOSe Release 7.1.0.
Displays the current state of the interface you specify.
- interfaceType—Interface type; see Interface Types and Specifiers
- interfaceSpecifier—Particular interface; format varies according to interface type; see Interface Types and Specifiers; for ATM, subinterfaces are not supported by the syntax
- delta—Displays baselined statistics
- brief—Displays a brief summary of the interface
- filter—See Filtering show Commands
Privileged Exec, User Exec