Enabling Global System Logging for Next Gen Services
To configure either event mode or stream mode system logging for Next Gen Services, you must first globally enable logging:
- Enable system logging for Next Gen Services.
- Specify the groups from which to inherit configuration
data. user@host# set apply-groups group-names
- Specify which groups not to inherit configuration data
from. user@host# set apply-groups-except group-names
- Configure information about the files that contain trace logging information.
- Define tracing operations for individual service-sets. To specify more than one tracing operation, include multiple flag statements.
- (Optional) If you prefer not to perform any system logging, you can disable it.