How to Configure Next-Hop Style Service Sets for Next Gen Services
To configure a next-hop service set:
- Configure the service set name.[edit services]user@host# edit service-set service-set-name
- Specify the services interface inside unit and outside
unit for the service set.[edit services service-set service-set-name]user@host# set next-hop-service inside-service-interface interface-name.unit-number outside-service-interface interface-name.unit-number
The inside-service-interface must be a service interface logical unit that is configured with service-domain inside The outside-service-interface must be a service interface logical unit that is configured with service-domain outside.
- Specify the service rules that the service set applies
For example:[edit services service-set SS1]user@host# set nat-rule-sets internal-nat
- (Optional) Enable the service set to process unidirectional traffic.
- Configure a static route to force traffic to the inside
or outside interface of the next-hop service set.
For example, if you want traffic with the destination 198.51.100.33 to be processed by the service set with the inside interface vms-1/0/0.100:[edit routing-options]user@host# set static route 198.51.100.33 next-hop vms-1/0/0.100