Dynamically Attaching Statically Created Filters for Any Interface Type
You can dynamically attach statically created filters for any interface type. These filters apply to any interfaces that are created using the dynamic profile.
For an L2TP LNS on MX Series routers, you can attach firewall for static LNS sessions by configuring these at logical interfaces directly on the inline services device (si-fpc/pic/port). RADIUS-configured firewall attachments are not supported.
Before you can attach a statically created filter using a dynamic profile.
- Create the filters you want to attach.
- Create a basic dynamic profile.
To dynamically attach statically created input and output filters for all interfaces created dynamically using the dynamic profile:
- Access the dynamic profile, interface, and unit that you
want to use when applying the static filters.user@host# edit dynamic-profiles access-profile interfaces ge-1/1/1 unit 1
- Specify the input filter for the interface unit.[edit dynamic-profiles access-profile interfaces ge-1/1/1 unit 1]user@host# set filter input static-input-filter
- Specify the output filter for the interface unit.[edit dynamic-profiles access-profile interfaces ge-1/1/1 unit 1]user@host# set filter output static-output-filter