Configuring Device Addresses (IPv4 and Loopback Addresses)
You can use the Management tab to configure IPv4 and loopback addresses on the device.
To configure IPv4 and loopback addresses:
- In the J-Web user interface, select Configure>System Properties>Management Access.
- Click Edit. The Edit Management Access dialog box appears.
- Select the Management tab.
- If you want to enable a loopback address for the device, enter an address and corresponding subnet mask in the Loopback address section.
- If you want to enable an IPv4 address for the device, select IPv4 address and enter a corresponding management port, subnet mask, and default gateway.
- Click OK to save the configuration or Cancel to clear it.