Configuring Fixed Classification on an ATM IMA Pseudowire
You configure fixed classification on the ATM IMA pseudowire logical interface (unit) by specifying a forwarding class, which is applied to all packets received by the logical interface. To complete this configuration, you can define a forwarding class at the [edit class-of-service forwarding-classes] hierarchy level. If you do not define a forwarding class, the default class is used.
The following steps require you to navigate various levels in the configuration hierarchy. For information about navigating the CLI, see Using the CLI Editor in Configuration Mode in the CLI User Guide.
CoS fixed classification on an ATM IMA pseudowire is not applicable on ACX5048 and ACX5096 routers.
To configure CoS fixed classification on an ATM IMA pseudowire:
- Define the ATM IMA pseudowire. For information about defining the ATM IMA pseudowire, see Configuring Inverse Multiplexing for ATM (IMA) on ACX Series.
- In configuration mode, go to the [edit class-of-service] hierarchy level:user@host# edit class-of-service
- Define the forwarding class to apply to the input logical
interface, if the default forwarding class is not used:[edit class-of-service]user@host# set forwarding-classes class class-name queue-num queue-num
- Specify the ATM IMA interface on which to include the
forwarding class:[edit class-of-service]user@host# edit interfaces at-fpc/pic/port
- Configure the logical unit:[edit class-of-service interfaces at-fpc/pic/port]user@host# edit unit logical-unit-number
- Apply the forwarding class to the logical interface:[edit class-of-service interfaces at-fpc/pic/port unit logical-unit-number]user@host# set forwarding-class class-name
After you have configured fixed classification, enter the commit command in configuration mode.