Syntax (SRX Series)
Statement introduced in Junos OS Release 19.4R1 for SRX Series devices.
Configure WLAN properties on SRX Series devices.
Radio 1 supports the following modes:
- an—802.11a and 802.11n clients operating in 5-GHz frequency can connect to the access point.
- acn—802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11n and 802.11ac clients operating in 5-GHz frequency can connect to the access point.
Radio 2 supports the following mode:
- gn—802.11g, 802.11b, and 802.11n clients operating in 2.4-GHz frequency can connect to the access point. This is the default mode for this radio.
- radio-off—Radio is turned off.
- transmit-power—The percentage of transmit power.
When you configure the transmit power, the Mini-PIM card will fix transmit power to the specified value set, in this case the power by rate functionality does not work. So it is recommended not to set transmit power to a specified value. When you do not configure the transmit power (do not fix the transmit power to a specified value), the power by rate functionality works. If you configure the transmit power percentage to 100, then it chooses the option "auto", the behavior is same as no transmit power configuration is done and power by rate functionality will work.
Required Privilege Level
routing—To view this statement in the configuration.
routing–control—To add this statement to the configuration.
system—To view this statement in the configuration.
system–control—To add this statement to the configuration.