Upgrade Your Junos OS Evolved Software
Products impacted: PTX10003, PTX10008, QFX5220-32CD, QFX5220-128C.
Follow these steps to upgrade your Junos OS Evolved software:
- Using a Web browser, navigate to the All Junos Platforms software download URL on the Juniper Networks webpage:
- In the Find a Product box, enter the Junos OS platform for the software that you want to download.
- Select Junos Evolved from the OS drop-down list.
- Select the relevant release number from the Version drop-down list.
- In the Install Package section, select the software package for the release.
- Log in to the Juniper Networks authentication system using the username (generally your e-mail address) and password supplied by a Juniper Networks representative.
- Review and accept the End User License Agreement.
- Download the software to a local host.
Download the Services Profile 1 image to use the lean rpd profile.
For more information about the types of Junos OS installation package prefixes, see Installation Packages Prefixes.
- Copy the software to the device or to your internal software distribution site.
- Install the new package on the device.
We recommend that you upgrade all software packages out of band using the console because in-band connections are lost during the upgrade process.
For more information about software installation and upgrade, see Software Installation and Upgrade Overview.
For more information about EOL releases and to review a list of EOL releases, see https://support.juniper.net/support/eol/software/junosevo/.