Updating Security-Specific Configurations or Services on Devices
You can update all security-specific configurations or pending multiple services on the selected devices.
To update the changes:
- Select Devices > Security Devices.
- Select a device and then click More.
- Click Update Changes.
The Update page appears.
You can also right-click the selected device and select Update Changes.
- Enable policy rematch to allow the firewall to keep its existing sessions during a policy update from Security Director.
- Enable the required service types to update the selected policies on the device. For example, enable Firewall Policy to update the firewall policies on the device.
- Select Run now to update the configuration or pending services on the selected device at that time.
- Select Schedule at a later time to update the configuration
or pending services on the selected device at the specified time.
Complete the following tasks:
Choose a date from the date picker by clicking the date picker icon.
Enter the time.
Select the time format from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update.
All the security-specific configurations or pending services on the selected devices are updated.