Assigning Policies and Profiles to Domains
You can assign or reassign policies or profiles to different domains when it is first configured and whenever you want to implement a change. You can assign only one policy or profile at a time. Before assigning a policy or profile to another domain, Security Director checks for the validity of the move. If the move is not acceptable, a warning message appears.
To assign a policy or profile to a domain:
- Select Configure and select the landing page for the type of policy or profile that you are assigning to a domain.
- From the landing page, right-click the policy or profile
or click More.
A list of actions appears.
- Select Assign <Policy or Profile> to Domain.
The Assign <Policy or Profile> to Domain page appears
<Policy or Profile> is the name of the policy or profile that you are assigning to a domain.
- Select the required items to assign to a domain.
- Enable this option to ignore warning messages, if any.
- Click Assign.
A policy or profile is assigned to a domain.