Configuring APBR Tunables for Security Devices
Use the APBR-Tunables page to configure the advanced policy-based (APBR) routing options to streamline the traffic handling. Fine-tuning the APBR configuration such as limiting route changes and terminating sessions are required to avoid the excessive transitions due to route changes.
To configure the APBR Tunables:
- Select Devices > Security Devices.
The Security Devices page appears.
- Select a device whose configuration you want to modify.
- From the More or right-click menu, select Configuration > Modify Configuration.
The Modify Configuration page appears.
- Click APBR-Tunables from the left-navigation
The APBR-Tunables page appears.
- Configure the parameters as per the guidelines provided in Table 1.
- Click Save to save the changes, Preview Changes to preview the configuration changes, Save and Deploy to save the configuration and update changes to the device, or Cancel to discard the changes. See Modifying the Configuration of Security Devices.
Table 1: Fields on the APBR Tunables Page
Max route change
Configure the threshold for limiting the number of times a route can change for a session. The default value is 1.
Range is 0-5.
Drop on zone mismatch
Enable this option to terminate the session instead of allowing traffic to traverse through the same route bypassing APBR.
By default, this option is disabled.
Enable logging to record events that occur on the device for APBR-related operations.
By default, the logging is disabled.