Performing Service Activation Test
You can perform service activation test on services between Juniper Networks devices and Canoga Perkins NIDs.
Before you perform the service activation test you must load the Stylesheet Language Alternative Syntax (SLAX) script in Network Management Platform > Images and Scripts > Scripts.
To perform service activation test :
- In the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane,
select CPP > Services.
The Services page appears.
- Select and double-click a service.
The View Service window appears.
- Select a Canoga Perkins NID for which you have to perform the service activation test.
- Right-click the Canoga Perkins NID that you have selected,
and select Execute Op Script to execute a SLAX script for
performing the service activation test.
The Execute OP Scripts window appears.
- Specify values for the required parameters.
The parameters that are displayed are based on the script that you have attached.
- Click Execute.
A job is created. After the job is successfully completed you can view the results in the Job Details window.