Managing NNI Ports
Along with user-to-network interface (UNI) ports, the Cross Provisioning Platform application enables you to configure network-to-network interface (NNI) ports on a device. You can configure the NNI ports on Juniper Networks and Nokia devices.
To manage or add a network-to-network interface (NNI) for a specific device:
- In the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane, select the Prestage Devices > Manage Device Roles.
The Manage Device Roles window appears.
- In the Manage Device Roles window, select the device to which you want to add an NNI port.
- Open the Actions menu and select Manage
The Manage Device NNIs page appears.
- Click the + option to add an NNI.
The Add Device NNIs window appears, displaying all NNI ports on the device that have not been managed.
- Select the interface you want to make available for assignment as an NNI. To select multiple interfaces, use the multiple selection feature.
- Open the Actions menu and select Assign NNI.
- In the Assign NNI role window, click Confirm to assign the NNI.
A new column isNNIPort is added on the View Third Party Devices page. If a device has an NNI port, the isNNIPort value is true.
To delete an NNI, select the NNI interface from the Manage Device NNIs page and select Delete NNI.