Creating a VPLS Service Order in Cross Provisioning Platform
Cross Provisioning Platform is an extension of the Network Activate application within Junos Space, which provides a single pane of interaction to deploy services across vendor network devices. This topic discusses how to create and deploy a VPLS service order across the devices of Juniper Networks involved in Cross Provisioning Platform.
You need to create VPLS service definition before you can create VPLS service order. Refer to Creating a VPLS Service Definition in Cross Provisioning Platform for information about how to create a VPLS service definition.
To create a VPLS service order:
- In the Cross Provisioning Platform task pane,
select CPP > Service Orders.
The Service Orders page that appears displays a list of the existing service orders.
- Click the Create Service Order icon above the
The Create CPP Service Order page that appears contains the General section.
- In the General Settings section, perform the
In the Select Service Definition section, select a service definition based on the unique ID, name or type.
The value in the ID field is associated with a service definition. This identifier can be used when you are searching for a particular service definition while creating a device configlet order. You can search the service definition by its name, type or unique ID. You can modify the ID only during the migration of old service definition IDs.
In the Order description field, type 3 through 256 alphanumeric characters to describe the service order.
- Click Create.
The VPLS service order page appears.
The name of the page depends according to the details of the service definition.
- In the VPLS service order page, enter the General, Jumbo, Site B selector, Site A - Customer
Facing Port, and Site B - Customer Facing Port details.
The fields that appear on the Endpoint Settings page are determined by the information that you provide while creating the VPLS service definition that you attach with this service order.
- Enter the Site name, Port, Service speed, Outer encapsulation, and Inner encapsulation details in the customer-facing port section of site A and site B.
- Enter the details of Site name, UNI port, Uplink port, and UNI encapsulation in the customer-facing port section of site A and site B if the L2 Extension check box is selected for both the sections.