Deleting X.509 Certificate Parameters
You delete X.509 certificate parameters to remove them from the list of parameters that are authenticated when a user logs in.
To delete X.509 certificate parameters:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Administration > Applications > Network Management Platform
> Modify Application Settings.
The Modify Application Settings (Modify Network Management Platform Settings) page is displayed and the Device section is selected by default.
- Click the X509CertificateParameters link.
The X509CertificateParameters page that appears displays the X.509 certificate parameters.
- Select the rows corresponding to the certificate parameters
you want to delete and click the - icon (on the left of the page).
A Confirmation dialog box is displayed.
You can delete the parameter or retain the parameter in Junos Space Platform.
- To delete the parameters, click Yes in the
Confirmation dialog box.
The selected X.509 certificate parameters are deleted.
- Click No to retain the parameters.
- To delete the parameters, click Yes in the Confirmation dialog box.
- Click Modify to save the modifications to the
list of parameters.
You are redirected to the Modify Application Settings page.