Uploading a Connectivity File to Create Multihomed Groups
To create multihomed groups, you upload the connectivity file in the Junos Space software. You create and upload a single connectivity file for all the multihomed groups you want to configure in Junos Space. To add additional multihomed groups at a later date, you can update the connectivity file and then upload the connectivity file in Junos Space again.
To upload a connectivity file and create a multihomed group:
- In the Network Activate task pane, click Prestage
Devices > Manage Multihomed... > Create Multihomed....
The Create Multihomed Groups screen appears.
- To upload a Connectivity file for multihomed groups:
- In the Connectivity File field, click Browse.
- Navigate to the XML connectivity file that you want to use to create the multihomed group.
- Click Upload.
- (Optional) To view job status information, click the Job ID.
- Click OK to upload the connectivity file in Junos Space.