Creating Security Intelligence Policies
To create a policy:
- Select Security Director > Security Intelligence
The Policies page appears, listing all the existing policies, as shown in Figure 1.
- To create a new Security Intelligence policy, click the
plus sign (+).
The Create Policy page appears, as shown in Figure 2.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the policy.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the policy.
- Under the Profiles section, configure the following profile
Command & Control
- To view and modify the custom address list of the Global
Allowlist and Global Blocklist profiles, click View.
The Modify Security Intelligence Profile page appears to enable you to view or modify the profile.
- Click Create.
A new Security Intelligence policy is created and listed in the Policies page.