Creating a Backup or Restoring the Connector Settings
You can create a backup of the connector configuration and restore the connector settings. To create a backup:
- Select Security Intelligence > Backup/Restore.
The Backup/Restore page appears, listing the current versions.
- To create a backup of the connector configuration, click
the plus sign (+).
The Backup Connector Setting page appears.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the new version.
- Click Backup.
- The Snapshot Policy page appears, showing the status of
the backup. Click Close.
A new version is created and listed on the Backup/Restore page.
To restore the connector configuration:
- On the Backup/Restore page, select a version and right-click,
or, from Actions, select Restore.
The Connector Settings - Restore Summary page appears. This page shows a summary of the connector settings before you restore the configuration.
- Click Restore.
The selected version is rolled back to the previous version, and the Rollback Policy page lists a summary of the rollback.
- To view the summary of the rolled-back version, click Summary Report.
You can also delete the versions.