Adding a UNI Interface
To add a UNI on a device that is already part of a multipoint-to-multipoint Ethernet service:
- In the Network Activate task pane, select Service Provisioning > Manage Services.
- In the Manage Services page, select the service to which you want to add a UNI.
- Open the Actions menu and select Modify
Current service settings appear in the main display area. The General Information box contains a unique name for the service order that will request the change.
- In the service Order name field, change the name of the modification service order, if desired.
- In the Action column of the Add Endpoints table, click UNI Interface for the device, as shown in
the following example, which adds a UNI to the device.
An additional UNI appears in the endpoint table.
- If the interface you selected in the previous step is already configured (duplicate) you must either manually enter a different value in the service VLAN ID fields, or check the Autopick VLAN ID field.
- Select an interface from the UNI Interface column.
- Click Modify.
- In the Deployment Options window, select one
of the following options:
Save the change without scheduling it.
Schedule the change for immediate deployment.
Schedule the change for later deployment.
- Click OK.
- Use the Job Management workspace to monitor the progress and status of the deployment. See Viewing Jobs in the Junos Space Network Application Platform User Guide for details.