Comparing Script Versions
Using Junos Space Network Management Platform, you can compare two scripts and view their differences. This comparison can be done with two different scripts or between different versions of the same script.
To compare scripts:
- On the Junos Space Platform UI, select Images and
Scripts > Scripts.
The Scripts page displays the scripts that you imported into Junos Space Platform.
- Select the script that you want to compare.
- Select Compare Script Versions from the Actions
The Compare Scripts dialog box appears.
- Use the Source script and Target script lists to select the scripts that you want to compare.
- Use the Version lists to specify the versions of the source and target scripts that you want to compare.
- Click Compare.
The differences between the scripts are displayed in the View Diff dialog box. Use the Next Diff and Prev Diff buttons to navigate to the next change or the previous change, respectively.
The differences between the two scripts are represented using three different colors:
Green—The green text represents the contents that appear only in the source script.
Blue—The blue text represents the contents that appear only in the target script.
Purple—The purple text represents the contents that are different between the two scripts.
Next to the Next Diff and Prev Diff buttons, the total number of differences, the number of differences in the source script, the number of differences in the target script, and the number of changes are displayed.
- Click Close to close the window and return to the Compare Scripts page.