Adding Users to the Email Listeners List
You add users to the Email Listeners list if they must receive notifications about the health of the system through a System Health Report from Junos Space Network Management Platform. You can add e-mail addresses of users who are not added to the Junos Space Platform database.
For a user to receive e-mail notifications, the active SMTP server must be reachable from Junos Space Platform. Your role must be assigned the required privileges so that you can add users to the Email Listeners list.
To add a user to the Email Listeners list:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Administration > Email Listeners.
The Email Listeners page that appears displays the list of users who receive notifications about the health of the system.
- Click the Create Email Listener icon (on the right of
The Create Email Listener pop-up window is displayed.
If you have not configured an active SMTP server, the following error message is displayed: No active SMTP server configured, please go to Administration -> SMTP Servers to configure it.
- From the Type of Notification drop-down list, select Fabric Health Monitoring.
- In the Email ID field, enter the e-mail address of the user who should receive notifications.
- (Optional) In the Description field, add a description about the e-mail listener.
- Click Save.
The user’s e-mail address is added to the Email Listeners list.