Deleting Device Discovery Profiles
You delete device discovery profiles when you no longer want to save them in the Junos Space Network Management Platform database.
If you delete a device discovery profile, all discovery jobs scheduled for the device discovery profile are canceled.
To delete device discovery profiles:
- On the Junos Space Network Management Platform user interface,
select Devices > Device Discovery > Device Discovery Profiles.
The Discover Discovery Profiles page is displayed.
- Select the check boxes corresponding to the device discovery
profiles you want to delete and click the Delete Profile icon on the toolbar
The Delete Device Discovery Profile pop-up window is displayed.
- You can either delete or retain the device discovery profiles.
- Click Delete in the Delete Device Discovery
Profile pop-up window.
The device discovery profiles are deleted.
- Click Cancel to retain the device discovery profiles on Junos Space Platform.
- Click Delete in the Delete Device Discovery Profile pop-up window.